HomeFactopediaBrainoffsRankingsCommunityLog In
You know 0 facts


American Football - Super Bowl MVP Winners

Your overall rating on American Football - Super Bowl MVP Winners =
0%
Your best rally score on American Football - Super Bowl MVP Winners = 0 facts

Play Fact Master on American Football - Super Bowl MVP Winners    

Challenge Friends to a Brainoff on American Football - Super Bowl MVP Winners    

Play a Rally Game on American Football - Super Bowl MVP Winners    



The Super Bowl Most Valuable Player Award, or Super Bowl MVP, is an award presented annually to the most valuable player of the National Football League's (NFL) championship game. The winner is chosen by a fan vote during the game and by a panel of 16 American football writers and broadcasters who vote after the game. The media panel's ballots count for 80 percent of the vote tally, while the viewers' ballots make up the other 20 percent.

53 facts:

1967 (I)
   the MVP was   
Bart Starr
QB Green Bay
1968 (II)
   the MVP was   
Bart Starr
QB Green Bay
1969 (III)
   the MVP was   
Joe Namath
QB N.Y. Jets
1970 (IV)
   the MVP was   
Len Dawson
QB Kansas City
1971 (V)
   the MVP was   
Chuck Howley
LB Dallas
1972 (VI)
   the MVP was   
Roger Staubach
QB Dallas
1973 (VII)
   the MVP was   
Jake Scott
S Miami
1974 (VIII)
   the MVP was   
Larry Csonka
RB Miami
(1975) IX
   the MVP was   
Franco Harris
RB Pittsburgh
1976 (X)
   the MVP was   
Lynn Swann
WR Pittsburgh
1977 (XI)
   the MVP was   
Fred Biletnikoff
WR Oakland
1978 (XII)
   the MVP was   
Harvey Martin
DE Dallas; co-MVP with Randy White, the only time co-MVPs were named.
1978 (XII)
   the MVP was   
Randy White
DT Dallas; co-MVP with Harvey Martin, the only time co-MVPs were named.
1979 (XIII)
   the MVP was   
Terry Bradshaw
QB Pittsburgh
1980 (XIV)
   the MVP was   
Terry Bradshaw
QB Pittsburgh
1981 (XV)
   the MVP was   
Jim Plunkett
QB Oakland
1982 (XVI)
   the MVP was   
Joe Montana
QB San Francisco
(1983) XVII
   the MVP was   
John Riggins
RB Washington
1984 (XVIII)
   the MVP was   
Marcus Allen
RB L.A. Raiders
1985 (XIX)
   the MVP was   
Joe Montana
QB San Francisco
1986 (XX)
   the MVP was   
Richard Dent
DE Chicago
1987 (XXI)
   the MVP was   
Phil Simms
QB NY Giants
1988 (XXII)
   the MVP was   
Doug Williams
QB Washington
1989 (XXIII)
   the MVP was   
Jerry Rice
WR San Francisco
1990 (XXIV)
   the MVP was   
Joe Montana
QB San Francisco
1991 (XXV)
   the MVP was   
Ottis Anderson
RB NY Giants
1992 (XXVI)
   the MVP was   
Mark Rypien
QB Washington
1993 (XXVII)
   the MVP was   
Troy Aikman
QB Dallas
1994 (XXVIII)
   the MVP was   
Emmitt Smith
RB Dallas
1995 (XXIX)
   the MVP was   
Steve Young
QB San Francisco
1996 (XXX)
   the MVP was   
Larry Brown
CB Dallas
1997 (XXXI)
   the MVP was   
Desmond Howard
KR Green Bay
1998 (XXXII)
   the MVP was   
Terrell Davis
RB Denver
1999 (XXXIII)
   the MVP was   
John Elway
QB Denver
2000 (XXXIV)
   the MVP was   
Kurt Warner
QB St. Louis
2001 (XXXV)
   the MVP was   
Ray Lewis
LB Baltimore
2002 (XXXVI)
   the MVP was   
Tom Brady
QB New England
2003 (XXXVII)
   the MVP was   
Dexter Jackson
S Tampa Bay
2004 (XXXVIII)
   the MVP was   
Tom Brady
QB New England Patriots
2005 (XXXIX)
   the MVP was   
Deion Branch
WR New England Patriots
2006 (XL)
   the MVP was   
Hines Ward
WR Pittsburgh Steelers
2007 (XLI)
   the MVP was   
Peyton Manning
QB Indianapolis Colts
2008 (XLII)
   the MVP was   
Eli Manning
QB New York Giants
2009 (XLIII)
   the MVP was   
Santonio Holmes
WR Pittsburgh Steelers
2010 (XLIV)
   the MVP was   
Drew Brees
QB New Orleans
2011 (XLV)
   the MVP was   
Aaron Rodgers
QB Green Bay
2013 (XLVII)
   the MVP was   
Joe Flacco
QB Baltimore Ravens
2014 (XLVIII)
   the MVP was   
Malcolm Smith
QB Seattle Seahawks
2015 (XLIX)
   the MVP was   
Tom Brady
QB New England Patriots
2016 (50)
   the MVP was   
Von Miller
LB Denver Broncos
(2017) LI
   the MVP was   
Tom Brady
QB New England Patriots
(2018) LII
   the MVP was   
Nick Foles
QB Philadelphia Eagles
(2019) LIII
   the MVP was   
Julian Edelman
WR New England Patriots


Facts contributed by:


Bowler








   About - Terms - Privacy Log In