Originally known as the JG Strijdom Tower after South Africa's prime minister from 1954-1958
On windy days, the tower leans up to 2 meters
The Old Wanderers No. 1 Ground, Gauteng, South Africa was first used for Test cricket on 2nd March 1896. It was used for 22 tests between 1896 and 1939 and not used for first class cricket since 1946. It has since been redeveloped as Johannesburg Railway Station
The Ellis Park Stadium, Gauteng was first used for Test cricket on 27th December 1948. If was used for 6 Tests from 1948 to 1954 and not used for first-class cricket since 1956; now used only for rugby
The New Wanderers Stadium, Gauteng, South Africa was first used for Test cricket on 24th December 1956
Johannesburg. It is one of the few places in the world with white lions.
Africaâ€™s busiest airport