Rather the musical aspects of sound produced and received by animals
A duck's bill a cat's whiskers a spaniel's ears a giraffe's neck a dachshund's body a seal's flippers a pig's tail and an elephant's memory)
About actual or mythical animals.
Also Delicate Sound of Thunder and Ummagumma
The others are: Tiger, Rat, Rabbit, Snake, Rooster, and Pig.
Squids and octopuses have three hearts with two gill hearts to force blood to the gills and a central heart to send it around the rest of the body. Earthworms are segmented in such a way that segments 7-11 have blood vessels which are more muscular than in the other segments, and are thus called the aortic arches because they pump blood through the body. Thus an earthworm is said to have 5 hearts.
Roughly 70% of snakes lay eggs, but the other 30% (which also happen to be the ones living in colder climates) give live birth (they actually hatch their eggs within their bodies )
UK road sign
Englsih Rhythm & Blues Band
1964 - inducted in 1999; #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 for 3 weeks: included in Rolling Stone magazine's "500 Greatest Songs of All Time"
1967 - Composed by Leslie Bricusse
Sugars, starches and glucose polymers.
Historian Arthur Schlesinger Jr. included Harvey in his list of ten most influential people of the second millennium.
1967; peaked at #9 on the Billboard Hot 100
1965; peaked at #15 on the Billboard Hot 100; included in the Rolling Stone magazine's "500 Greatest Songs of All Time"
1965; peaked at #13 on the Billboard Hot 100; included in the Rolling Stone magazine's "500 Greatest Songs of All Time"; inducted into the Grammy Hall of Fame in 2011
1966; peaked at #6 on the U.K. pop singles chart and #12 on the Billboard Hot 100
1965 - inducted in 2011; included in the Rolling Stone magazine's "500 Greatest Songs of All Time"